6th April 2020:
- Holy Week information and activities are here
30th March 2020:
- White Rose is a free maths resource which is used by the school. To support families with home learning, they are currently uploading 5 new maths lessons per week for year groups 1-6. To access these please click here
- A wide range of free books for children of all ages is available here. These can be chosen by subject/topic and each book has an audio option.
- During this time of uncertainty a lot of children will be feeling anxious and worried about what is going on. This is a normal response to the situation. Emerging Minds has compiled some advice about what adults can do to help and support children and young people along with some useful links. Please click here to open document.
27th March 2020:
- Home Learning Support - the attached document has been compiled to support parents and carers whilst home learning is taking place. For lots of helpful tips please click here!
- Click here for suggested timetables for you to adapt and follow at home. Please read the Home Learning Support document above first as it will explain how to use these.
25th March 2020:
- Mascot Challenge - design your very own mascot for the Paralympics GB!Click here for details.