Homework and Remote Learning
Nursery & Reception - Books given out on Wednesdays and returned Mondays.
KS1 (Years 1 & 2) - Books are changed on Fridays and Mondays.
KS2 (Years 3 & 4) - Books are changed on Mondays and Fridays.
KS2 (Years 5 & 6) - Books are changed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Children in all year groups should have read their books and parents need to sign their reading records so they can bring them in on these days.
KS1 (Years 1 & 2) - Spelling tests are on Wednesdays. Words can be found on Google classrooms.
KS2 (Years 3 & 4) - Spelling Tests are on Monday. The words have been emailed and are on the Year 3/4 Google classrooms site.
KS1 (Years 1 & 2) - Homework posted on Google classrooms on Wednesdays.
Music and Brass.
Year 4 - bring Brass Instruments to school from Wednesday, ready for Friday.
Brass Band- bring Musical Instruments to school Thursdays, ready for Friday.
Flute: Monday and Thursdays (The children know their lesson time on these days)
Current COVID-19 Policies
- COVID 19 Contingency plan Updated Autumn 2020
- COVID 19 Remote Education Information For Parents January 2021
- COVID 19 Remote Learning Policy
- COVID 19 Catch Up Premium Report
- COVID 19 First Aiders Risk Assessment Updated Feb2021
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment Updated March 2021
Historic COVID-19 Policies
- FIRST AID RISK ASSESSMENT UPDATED JULY 2020
- JAN 2021 UPDATED ST BONIFACE RISK ASSESSMENT
- SEPT 2020 UPDATED ST BONIFACE RISK ASSESSMENT