September - Easter holidays: Winter Uniform.
Post Easter holidays - August: Summer Uniform. If the weather is cold after Easter to May half term, your child can attend wearing Winter uniform, if practical for the conditions.
Please ensure all items are labelled with your childs name. Consider using Stickins, our school fundraising number is 19023.
- SUD Red reversible coat, OR a plain Black, Red or Grey winter coat.
- White blouse or white shirt
- Red tie
- Grey skirt, grey pinafore dress or grey trousers
- Grey cardigan or jumper
- Black Blazer with St Boniface badge (optional until Y6, compulsory in Y6).
- Black, grey or red tights/socks
- Black school shoes (no boots or trainers please)
- Optional - Red St Boniface beanie
- Pink gingham summer dress
- White cardigan or grey jumper
- White short sleeved shirt or blouse
- Red tie
- Grey shorts or culottes
- White or grey socks
- White or black sandals may be worn with socks, no open toes.
- St Boniface wide-brimmed sunhat – available from School Office via Parentmail
PE uniform – needed all year:
- White logo T-shirt – from School Uniform Direct
- Red school shorts
- A black tracksuit for cold weather, no logos/brands please. Your child is welcome to continue wearing their red Nursery sweatshirt as top to their tracksuit into Reception and Key Stage 1.
- Non marking black trainers/plimsolls
All pupils may wear a watch (no sound effects please)
Girls may wear one pair of studs only. St Boniface School takes no responsibility for any jewellery lost/damaged at school.
School bags: our cloakrooms have limited space. For this reason we ask that:
Reception to Year 2 - only bring the flat, red book bags from SUD.
Year 3 to 6 - bring their red St Boniface School backpack.
PE kit bags are used for all year groups, except Nursery. Please ensure these are labelled on the outside of the PE bag.
Nursery - no uniform. Children can wear their own clothes. If you choose to purchase the red St Boniface Nursery sweatshirt (optional), this can then be worn as part of their PE tracksuit into Reception and Key Stage 1.
Blazer - optional until Year 6. Year 6 pupils are expected to wear their blazers at all times.
Nearly New – second hand uniform: The Friends of St Boniface help sell 'nearly new' second hand uniform donated or swapped by parents.
Follow them on facebook to see the Nearly New shop. Logo items, pink dresses and PE kit only (no grey or white items). Donations gratefully accepted, please drop them into the Office.
School uniform is available from: School Uniform Direct (SUD), Unit 5 Mitcham Industrial Estate (Screwfix entrance) Mitcham CR4 2AP