Early Years (Nursery and Reception)
SANTA video links:
RAINBOW RECEPTION - https://youtu.be/FCuRe7Ap-MY
SUNSHINE RECEPTION - https://youtu.be/Ab7It2cjO_0
NURSERY - https://youtu.be/N2WV8tr-f4o
Please make sure you set the quality settings to HD on youtube (the cog under the video) as it's filmed in HD, and not compatible with low quality viewing.
Reception, week 14 letter to parents. Spires charity donation suggestions.
Reception, week 11 letter to parents. Please note PE day change for just this week.
Home learning for week 18 (20 July):
This week out topic is CARNIVAL week!
Click HERE to read for Reception.
Nursery, no home learning for next week.
Home learning for week 17 (13 July):
This week out topic is Music.
Click HERE to read for Reception.
Click HERE to read for Nursery.
PATHS (emotional learning) - click HERE to access the learning. (There is KS1 and KS2 along with Early years on this attachment about Respect in the Community).
Home learning for week 16 (6 July):
This weeks topic is Design and Technology (DT).
Click HERE to read all of this weeks home learning activities for RECEPTION.
Nursery, click HERE for Kites!
Home learning for week 15 (29th June):
This week our topic is religious arts and stories.
Reception - please click here
Nursery - please click here
esafety - thinkuknow - activities for 4 and 5 year olds
Home learning for week 14 (22 June):
This week our topic is Story telling.
Reception - Please click HERE to read all about this week.
Nursery - Please click HERE to read all about this week.
PATHS - Creating change. Activities for Early years (plus KS1 and KS2)
PATHS - Doing Turtle colouring in sheet,
PATHS - Animal Farm game.
Home learning for week 13 (15 June):
This week our theme is History. Click here for Nursery worksheet.
Thinkuknow - protecting children both online and offline.
Thinkuknow activity sheets for 4 and 5 year olds - click HERE.
Home learning for week 12 (8th June):
This week's theme is 'Geography'.
Nursery - click HERE for more activities.
Reception - click HERE for more activities.
Science - create a Cress world map.
Home learning for week 11 (1st June):
- This week's theme is 'Wellbeing'
- E-Safety: Jessie & Friends puppets
- For pupils returning to school on the 1st June, this video will be shared with them at school. Please also take the time to share it with your child at home.
Home learning for week 10 (25th May):
- The theme for half term is sports and movement
Home learning for week 9 (18th May):
- This week's theme is 'Science/Healthy Eating'
- E-Safety: rhyming activity
Home learning for week 8 (11th May):
- This week's theme is: Green Spaces
- E-safety: Jessie & Friends - WATCHING VIDEOS
Home learning for week 7 (4th May):
- This week's theme is: 'Viewpoints'
- E-Safety: Jessie & Friends
Home learning for week 6 (27th April):
- This week's theme is: 'The area you live in'
- Crazy Crayon Craft template
- Computing - learn how to make a character move here
- Letter to parents from St Boniface regarding the Department for Education's daily phonics online
- Letter to parents from the Department for Education's daily phonics online
A lettter from Mrs Maloney to Sunshine Class is here
Home learning for week 5 (20th April):
- My Family
- Number bonds to 5
- Numicon addition to 10
- Numicon subtraction to 10
- 2D shape colouring
- Toys home learning challenge
Home learning for week 3 (6th April) can be found here
Holy Week activities can be found here .
Additional activities can be found in the Key Stage 1 section of Home Learning.
Home learning for week 2 (30th March) has been combined with KS1 for this week and can be found in the KS1 section of Home Learning.